The Farm Shop
Visit our farm shop in Denstone set in the beautiful Staffordshire countryside between Uttoxeter and Ashbourne. Now located in a new barn adjacent to the old milking parlour, you’ll find an abundance of fabulous local produce.
Try our home reared beef and other locally produced meats, poultry and game from the butchery. Also delicious breads and cakes, fresh fruit and vegetables, local and regional cheeses from the deli and a wide range of dairy products. In the café enjoy morning coffee, homemade light lunches and afternoon tea and cakes. Visit now and try something local.
Avaiable in the shop:
• Fresh Bread delivered daily from Spencers of Ashbourne
• Locally produced artisan breads
• Fresh Fruit and vegetables sourced from the UK where possible (and weather permitting!)
• A full butchers counter offering:
• A Deli Counter with:
• Dairy produce
• A selection of self serve Olives
• A fantastic array of Jams, pickles and preserves
• Cakes, biscuits, pies, tarts & crisps
• Field Fare (frozen)
Denstone Hall Farm Shop
Get in touch...
If you've got a question
Tel: 01889 590050
or click here
Mon - Closed
Café: 8.30am - 4.30pm
|© Denstone Hall Farm Shop & Café 2013|