We are now offering an order collection service from our car park. There is no minimum order value for orders to be collected.
How to order…
Address and Post Code
A full list of the items you require
If you do not use email you can call your order through Tel: 01889 590050 Op5
2. A member of staff will call to confirm the items on your order with any queries.
3. We will pick your order and call you back to take payment and arrange the collection time.
Due to order volume we are currently working 2-3 days in advance.
1. Park in the bays at the front of our new gift shop marked Collections Bay 1 & 2
2. Call the farm shop office on 01889 590050 op5
3. Tell us your car registration, make and colour and which bay you are parked in
4. A member of staff will bring your order out to your car
5. Once the member of staff has moved away you can get out and put your order into your car.
6. Please move off as soon as you can. Do not stay parked in this bay.
What can you order?
We will be publishing a full list of items you can order in the next few days.
We are well stocked and you can order from the following departments:
Butchery – Beef, pork, lamb, sausages, bacon
Fruit & vegetables – a good stock of all lines
Bakery – all bread as normal
Deli – Pies, pastries, cooked meats, cheese
Dairy – Milk, butter, cream, yoghurts, ice cream
Frozen – ‘Cook’ frozen ready meals
Groceries – jams, pickles, condiments, cereals, tins, biscuits
Alcohol – Beer, wine & spirits
Confectionary – Chocolates & sweets
Please ask if you need something not listed above.