Denstone Hall Farm Shop loyalty card terms and conditions of use
- The Denstone Hall Farm Shop Loyalty Card is operated by T B BODEN & SON (trading as Denstone Hall Farm Shop & Café) (we), Main Road, Denstone, Nr Uttoxeter, Staffordshire ST145HF. The Denstone Hall Farm Shop Loyalty Card (Loyalty Card) is open to all individuals aged 18 years or over.
- In order to obtain points (Loyalty Points), you must present your Loyalty Card when you pay for your transaction in Denstone Hall Farm Shop or Denstone Hall Farm Shop Café (In-store). For every pound you spend on qualifying purchases, you will earn 1 Loyalty Point. 1 Loyalty Point is worth 1 pence to spend In-store. Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Loyalty Card are subject to availability. We reserve the right to introduce restrictions from time to time on the eligibility of certain products for the collection and redemption of Loyalty Points.
- Loyalty Points cannot be exchanged for cash and all offers are non-transferable.
- Loyalty Points cannot be added to your Loyalty Card after a transaction has completed.
- If you forget your Loyalty Card, please inform a till operator and, provided that your details are registered, they can register the Loyalty Points to your Loyalty Card account.
- The Loyalty Card remains the property of T B BODEN & SON at all times and T B BODEN & SON reserves the right to withdraw, alter or suspend the Loyalty Card scheme at any time, including these terms and conditions, and any Loyalty Points, promotions and offers without notice.
- T B BODEN & SON can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Loyalty Card account and any associated Loyalty Points, if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the Loyalty Card scheme or any associated offers.
- You should check online for any changes to these terms. If you use your Loyalty Card after any such change you will be deemed to have accepted the relevant changes.
- These terms and conditions, and the operation of the Loyalty Card scheme, will be governed by English law and any dispute submitted to the jurisdiction of the English courts.